Commercial Finance Lead
We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team and help us to continue to grow our fantastic business with 50 years of heritage. This role forms part of the Irish Leadership team, made of up of functional Leads which are responsible for ensuring we deliver top line growth, grow market share and deliver against our profitability targets. The Commercial Finance Leads report to the divisional Finance Director and has possible line management responsibilities.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the Irish business delivers on it’s strategic, commercial and financial objectives. You will use your analytical skills and commercial acumen to influence stakeholders in financial and business decision making through the provision and interpretation of key commercial management information.
Please note this is a maternity cover contract position. Ideally the successful candidate will be based in our Global Centre in Naas, but there is potential to be based remotely in Ireland with occasional travel to the office.
- Provide financial leadership within the Irish Leadership team, influencing decision making through the interpretation of key management information
- Ownership for weekly and monthly performance management – reviewing performance, setting targets, managing risks and opportunities
- Responsibility to drive continuous improvement and best practice across the team, across all processes and ways of working
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and that internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk
- Play an active role in developing strategies to grow sales volumes and value, improve business profitability and optimise efficiencies across the business.
- Coach and develop both finance and non-finance individuals to ensure everyone across the commercial team can maximise their potential and perform their roles to the highest standard
- Show real passion, energy and excitement for growing our brands, developing our categories and identifying opportunities against new and emerging food trend
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of commercial business partnering experience in a similar role
- Qualified Accountant with a CIMA or ACCA professional qualification
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and challenge decision making
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using Power BI, SAP and Qlik
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.