We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
There’s no one quite like Kerry Foods. We’ve grown from a small farmers’ collective to a multi-billion food business - keeping hold of our ethics, spirit and character all the way. Today, we stand as a leader in a competitive and ever-changing global market. We’re aiming to pioneer new ways to delight the tastes of tomorrow, so we know that we can never stand still.
About the role
To partner with the site management team in Spurway, Greeford to ensure the effective delivery of the Foods business and snacking strategy. Set financial guidelines & use financial insight to influence and impact operational decision making, leading to better site & business performance. Lead & develop the finance team on both sites to demonstrate the right behaviours and technical qualities required.
Control & Reporting
- Provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and Kerry procedures
- Follow agreed standardised metrics and reports
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to deliver business objectives
- Influence and coordinate the development of the strategic business plans
- Build relationships with SLT on site to help deliver business performance
Operations & Continuous Improvement
- Streamline the processes for information delivery
- Supporting business change in the use of Kerry processes and systems
- Promote and embrace a culture of continuous improvement; challenge teams on site for continuous projects
Team Development & Leadership
- Lead the Finance team with clearly defined and standardised roles and objectives
- Ensure team members are coached and developed to maximise their potential
- Promote and support the Kerry Foods Finance training programme
- Ensure engagement with other operational and commercial finance teams
Qualifications and skills
Well at Kerry we look for people that really embrace our values and culture. Of course, we need you to have the skills to do your job as well but we will support and encourage you to continue your personal and professional development during your career with us.
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- SAP experience is preferred
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.