A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Kerry Taste & Nutrition is actively seeking an FP&A Analyst to join our team in Beloit, Wisconsin. The key role of the FP&A team is to support the North American T&N business growth agenda by ensuring the right information, is with the right stakeholders at the right time. Partnering with the Exec team and other key stakeholders, the team will set the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class performance management reports and analysis. Reporting to the FP&A Senior Manager- this role will provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongside the T&N Finance leadership team in delivering against our growth agenda.
- Support the delivery of North America T&N PM&A objectives of delivering world-class performance management reports and analysis based on the principles of standardization, simplification and insight led.
- Co-ordinate timely delivery of monthly business reporting decks, working across the following teams; Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Operations Finance, EPM and Business Partners.
- Support execution and continued improvement of key business processes i.e. forecasting, budgeting, planning and target setting process.
- Partner with PM&A Senior Manager with successfully delivering on a plan of standardization and simplification of identified business reports across the North America T&N business.
- Plan & co-ordinate together with the key teams involved in preparation for the monthly EUM Performance Reviews. Review monthly decks for EUM Performance Reviews in advance of meetings providing supporting commentary and detail as required.
- Ensure accuracy of results (P&L's) on a monthly basis, connecting with Enablement & GL teams where required and providing commentary on business performance that provides insight to key business stakeholders.
- Support the team in delivering continuous improvement of forecasting, budgeting and planning processes
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting/Finance or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, Business Intelligence systems
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.