Trainee Associate Financial Analyst
Associate Financial Analyst – New Grade In Training
Job Type: Internship for 6 months – to be converted into a Full-Time Hire depending on performance and Headcount Availability.
The Internship will be for 6 months during which a stipend is paid and based on the performance and the availability of an open position, the Internship is converted into a Full-Time Hire with EA.
This opportunity is ONLY for fresher’s who have completed their full-time Bcom + ACCA 9 paper complete, MBA/PGDM/PGDBM – Finance Specialization with 0 to 1 years of Pre-qualification Experience. Someone with good communication skills and excellent Excel Skills would give preference.
Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward
- Basic Function
Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business
- Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System
- Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
- ACCA 9 paper complete
- MBA / PGDBM / PGDM – Finance Specialization (preferably International)
- Qualities / Experience
- 0-1 years of Finance related pre-qualification experience
- Effective communication
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Understanding of Financial statements
- Theoretical understanding of Financial budgeting
- Team Player
- Quick learner
Apply for Trainee Associate Financial Analyst
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly