Specialist I AP
Job Title: AP Specialist I (TFT)
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyse and visualise data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
You will report to Lead – AP Supervisor
Introduction to Function & Role:
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries.
The scope includes Invoice Processing, Validation, Vendor creation, Disbursement and Helpdesk activities within agreed timeline observing EA internal policy, ensure payment to suppliers and employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
The responsibility of an AP Specialist is to process invoices for all 3 regions daily and ensure hold invoices are resolved.
- Process invoices daily for global countries, which includes both PO and Non-PO invoices.
- Perform three way matching of invoices with PO lines.
- Resolve system and manual holds on a regular basis.
- Address on help desk queries and resolutions following request within agreed Service level agreement.
- Understand the process of PO tolerance and the ways invoices needs to be matched.
- Work with Business Partners/ Requestors to resolve invoice payment discrepancies.
- Provide internal set defined targets on Productivity and Accuracy.
- Provide excellent customer service to our partners and suppliers
- and procedure under structured supervision.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration + ACCA 9 paper complete
- 2 or more years of experience in Accounts Payable process and relevant experience of 1 or more years in Invoice Processing, holds resolutions & help desk queries.
- Hands on experience with R12 preferred & remote transition is an added advantage.
- Beginner level in MS Office.
- Keyboard skills more than 25 words per minute Customer oriented and Conscientious.
- Result oriented with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role.