Specialist III, AP
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance. We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks, and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Role: AP Specialist III
Report to: Team Lead / Manager
Introduction to Function & Role:
The T&E audit is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English speaking countries in Chrome River.
The scope includes managing the auditing tool (Chrome River), working on tool improvements, help desk (email/chat/phone) management, and partner with the audit team to monitor the tool performance regularly.
Per EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to employees and also managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
CR Admin (AP Specialist III) will be leading the tool management as an individual contributor.
Apart from day-to-day operations, the CR Admin is required to participate in process enhancements, tool enhancements and work with the project/CR team for various process efficiencies testing and projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all matters related to CR tool management which includes – maintenance, updates, testing, IT issue management, help desk management, process document management, support corporate card admins in fixing the rejected credit card entries, Coordinate with IT team on technical issues, and Track & Report unresolved issues.
- Ensure billing and other ad-hoc report requirements addressed timely.
- SLA must be adhered to keep on the designated tasks/jobs. - Ensure Expenses, P-Card and queries are responded with the defined time lines.
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and suppliers.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and high volume. - Work with implementing the policies in the system for great control.
- Continue to monitor the auto approval reports to identify any anomalies to fix the same.
- Should be a subject Matter Expert on all the activities performed within T&E Management.
- ACCA Member, Bachelor’s Degree or Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 5-10 years’ experience and minimum 5 years experience in T&E Audit.
- Experience with Chrome River is added advantage (Exposure with Concor, Expensify, Workday also preferred)
- Fluent in communication and ability to drive the discussion to achieve the desired results.
- Expert in MS office to handle Reporting and PPT presentations Job Attributes:
- Thrives in a global, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a shared service team.
- Self-starter mindset and eager to learn. - Adaptable and flexible to business partner needs
- Growth mindset and innovative problem-solving skills with a focus on user experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Passion for continuous improvement and leveraging technology.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
Apply for Specialist III, AP
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly