Italian Speaker for Financial Roles, Associate 2
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Who we are looking for
Are you an Italian speaker interested in developing career in investment and fund services industry? We’re not looking for any particular degree subjects. But we do want you to be the best of the best - a driven individual keen to put your career into action. Whether you’re a graduate or postgraduate you’ll find opportunities to suit within State Street. Ideally, for experienced roles, you should have between 1-2 years of experience in financial or business services.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
We offer roles in various teams in the area of investment and fund services: Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Individually Managed Accounts.
As Senior Fund Accountant you will:
- Calculate/Review the net asset values of funds by processing daily accounting related functions to ensure funds prices are accurate and delivered to the client in a timely fashion
- Be the central point of contact for all accounting support functions and analyzes the information received;
- Make sure any discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally.
As Senior Accountant on Individually Managed Accounts you will:
- Ensure clients’ instructions are processed in a timely fashion
- Be a point of contact for internal units that offer additional services to the asset manager
- Perform reconciliation, client administration and analyze the information received
- Make sure any client’s instruction as well as discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally
As Senior Transfer Agency Administrator you will:
- Be responsible for the correct and timely processing of specific activities performed in the Fund Trading Services area
- Focus on Accounts Reconciliation, Order Routing, Dividends Payment, FATCA, MIFID,
- Provide Business Reporting, Pledges and other supportive activities
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding service
- Ability to take ownership and initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in financial or business services
- Good command of Italian
- Good command of English
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Premium life insurance package
- Employee savings plan
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.