GL (Intercompany) Accountant
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Work individually and in a dynamic team environment for Intercompany Transactions for assigned APMEA ledgers.
Intercompany Processing, Settlement, Recharges and Billing
- Capture of intercompany receipts and payments on a monthly basis
- Receive and reconcile intercompany payments and statements
- Escalate queries and resolve outstanding issues.
- Ensure that receivables and payables balances to other entities
- Liaise with other regions and within the region to balance intercompany at month end
- Liaise with business, AP & AR departments to resolve intercompany issues
- Preparation of monthly recharges and posting of foreign currency revaluation
- Maintenance of intercompany unagreed listing, follow-up and status update on SAP system & company internal system ie Intercompany Management System (ICMS)
- Analysis of intercompany costs to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure complete supporting documents for intercompany
- Preparation of monthly movement listing for audit purposes
- Preparation of monthly ICO reporting and Notes to BPC to Financial reporting Team for consolidation purposes
- Preparation of statutory intercompany statement for audit purposes
- Perform other duties as assigned by Intercompany Controller / RTR Manager
Qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial accounting
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines and displays initiative
- SAP FI/CO experience an advantage
- Clear communication skills with multi-racial and background across the world
- Intermediate level of Excel skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia