Financier Analyst Commerciale / Commercial Financial Analyst
- Responsible for accounting for provisions including trade spend, returns, marketing, sales, and customer service expenses without PO
- Responsible for explaining variances vs. Budget and vs. PY at trade spend level (depending on product mix, customer mix, distribution channel mix & country mix)
- Responsible for explaining variances vs. Budget and vs. PY in terms of sales, marketing, and customer service expenses according to the different initiatives.
- Issue monthly financial reports (vs. Budget and vs. PY) according to scheduled deadlines.
- Work as a team with the other members of the Finance team to finalize the end of the month according to the determined deadlines.
- Work with managers at the beginning of month-end to ensure all accruals are taken at month-end and included in the month's financial results.
- Meet monthly with all managers to explain results and variances, and follow up on upcoming expenses.
- Work closely with this team to identify expense reduction opportunities and support them in reaching their financial goals.
- Support the AR reporting team in contentious situations related to trade spend
- Issue the margins by the customer and by-product according to the planned deadlines.
- Prepare performance analyses for promotions and marketing program (ROI)
- Support product launches by preparing business cases and P&L.
- Support the sales team in establishing sales prices when listing new products based on the various trade spend programs granted to customers
- Working remotely is possible
- 5 years of experience in accounting including 3 years in an analyst position at the sales team level
- English is written and spoken mandatory, French an asset
- Have the ability to manage emergencies and priorities in a short-term environment
- Knowledge and experience of the retail market
- Ability and willingness to work in a team and have a positive attitude
- Proficiency and good knowledge of the IT environment (Excel)
- Demonstrate creativity, autonomy, and judgment in the course of their work
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.About the role Key responsibilities Qualifications and skills
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.