Business Assistant (Audit or Tax) (m/f)
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees.
You will actively support your team in the various daily administrative and organisational tasks related to the processes of your department.
The Business Assistant is responsible for giving efficient support to teams in their assignment project management:
- Assist key stakeholders such as Partners, Directors and Managers on different processes (follow-up on clients, projects, mission or offers) and is in charge of all deliverables’ quality and process check on documents (assistance in typing, guidelines, check of consistency of information);
- Ensure the engagement cycle is correctlyperformed and client data is accurately inputted in the systems;
- Accountable to execute or support the businesson the Compliance steps for the opportunity: Authorization for Services, Relationship Check, collect data related to Anti Money Laundering, Client and Engagement Risk Management;
- Update and ensure data qualityof assignments, including creation of Work Breakdown Structure and roll-forwards codes;
- Initiate the contract management processbyassisting withEngagement Letters and contracts from standard templates. Support on custom made contracts and follow up on the process;
- Support on service deliverables;
- Initiate the billing process as anon-demand service to the business by drafting and consolidating the invoices for the client. Follow up on billing status and cash collection.
- You graduated as an Executive Assistant or Management Assistant, or from Administration et Gestion des entreprises; (BTS, Bachelor…)
- You have a at least 2 years of experience, ideally in an international and dynamic environment;
- You have excellent skills in MS Office applications and are comfortable with in Lotus Notes or Outlook and/or Google pro;
- You are known for your great writing skills and your synthetic mind, and you are able to multitask;
- You are fluent in both French and English; German is considered as an Asset;
- You appreciated for your sense of service and your team spirit, even if you are able to work autonomously.