Commercial Finance Analyst
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing Meats Business. We are looking for someone to join the team and help us continue growing our fantastic brands – Fridge Raiders, Richmond, & Taste & Glory. If you thrive in cross-functional teams, if you have a passion for unearthing financial insights and are looking for an environment where you are supported to deliver to a high standard and enabled to take ownership in all you do, then this is the role for you.
As a business partner to our commercial functions, you will use your analytical skills and commercial acumen to influence stakeholders in financial and business decision making. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of our business objectives through the provision and interpretation of key commercial management information.
As a Commercial Analyst within Kerry Foods, you will work within the Performance, Insights & Analysis team – a team made up of Commercial Accountants and Analysts, whilst being aligned to business partner our GB Branded business commercial functions.
- Be a core member the Impulse team, working across many different categories and brands, in pursuit of delivering in year targets and seeking out new opportunities for growth
- Work collaboratively with commercial and operational teams to develop business cases and model scenarios, such as building innovation P&Ls, exploring new promotional mechanics and evaluating the impact of commodity pricing
- Partner with Account Managers in building annual customer joint business plans, exploring opportunities to grow our business and ensuring we deliver against our business strategy
- Demonstrate bold curiosity by identifying trends and proactively presenting key findings and recommendations to the commercial teams
- Take ownership for providing month-end variance analysis, outlining emerging trends or issues and sharing actionable insights
- Deliver robust and accurate financial forecasts, identifying risks & opportunities and presenting forecasted outlook to senior stakeholders and wider commercial teams
- Performance Management of sales and profitability reporting and analysis for key stakeholders, supporting the commercial accountant to understand key drivers of performance to challenge to drive action.
- Partner with commercial stakeholders to review promotional performance, analysing the return on investment and effectiveness of our trade spend investments and challenging sales teams to optimise future promotional plans
- Show real passion, energy and excitement for growing our brands, developing our categories and identifying opportunities against new and emerging food trend
- Living the Kerry Values everyday
- Ability to engage & influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Maintain a high degree of relevant business knowledge
- Continually develop cross-functional network
- Promote and embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop best in class processes and systems
- Ownership for personal development
Qualifications and skills
- Commercial Business Partnering experience in a similar role is a must.
- Part Qualified Accountant with a CIMA or ACCA professional qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels and functions of an organization
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.