Senior Manager, Finance & Treasury
1 day left
- Experience level
Get to know our Role:
You will be a trusted member of the Group Treasury team and the wider group, working in partnership with the regional, country finance teams and businesses to propel the organization forward through a combination of financial, treasury, risk and business acumen, while delivering on the core mandate to provide sound financial risk management.
You will need to champion initiatives to manage requirements of the external financial markets, optimise banking architectures, increase efficiency, automate/ digitise treasury and the related finance processes to ensure a data-driven organization that provides useful insights, holding stakeholders accountable and working alongside them to identify opportunities for further success.
The day-to-day activities:
- Identify, assess and mitigate group financial risks, i.e. liquidity, FX, interest rate, settlement, investment, counterparty credit, market, fraud, project, regulatory risks etc, working closely with the wider Grab community towards achieving OKRs.
- Develop/ review financing strategy, capital structure and banking requirements in service of corporate strategy.
- Responsible for control & governance efforts in bank account architecture, management (e.g. opening, closing and maintenance) and banking approval matrix.
- Demonstrate an strong sense of business acumen, bringing both technological and business sense ensuring alignment within and external to Treasury.
- Improve and implement Treasury policies/ procedures across geographies and build trust with country Finance, FP&A and business leadership teams.
- Provide counsel on M&A, corporate finance and structuring activities.
- Business partner with multiple stakeholders (including external joint venture partners and bankers) who may have different priorities.
- Work closely within the wider Finance teams to support new product and company initiatives.
- Develop, deliver and present reports/ dashboards/ key insights to CFO/ Investment Committee/ Board.
- Drive end-to-end leadership to improve the way we work across the wider group i.e. automation, simplification, streamlining processes, leveraging tools (e.g. TMS, Analytics, Tableau, VBA, Bloomberg etc) and technology.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required and act as back up to other team members (e.g. in cash flow forecasting process and FX execution).
The must haves:
- Minimum 15 years of solid corporate treasury, debt/ equity markets, investment/ capital companies and/or corporate finance experience preferably in a mix of MNCs and fast-paced / high growth companies (e.g. fintech). Finance/accounting knowledge and experience will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor or MBA in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Treasury or relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, CA, CFA.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley or strong control culture would be an advantage.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, execution-focused, ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment - not everything is clearly defined. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the current roles.
- Data-driven to the core – understand numbers, what affects them, how you can influence outcomes, recommend options through analytical insights, quantitative analysis and decision modelling, communicate extremely concisely both written and verbal.
- Creative and comfortable with ‘blank sheet of paper’ assignments.
- A big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented and able to look beyond individual issues to identify broader themes with wider-reaching impact.
- Able to lead, guide and motivate teams to meet corporate goals and objectives.
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical reasoning ability, and some experience with operational execution.
- People-centric, driven by a desire to create positive impact Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of leadership and think in a strategic manner.
- Transformational mindset and demonstrated ability to lead and drive change.
- Demonstrate Grab qualities of Heart, Honour, Hunger and Humility.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.