Derivatives Regulatory Reporting Specialist #186146
2 days left
- Full time
Your field of responsibility
This is an opportunity to work within the Credit Suisse front office as a member of the Regulatory Services Central Office Team.
The Regulatory Services Central Office team provides regulatory intelligence, solutions, and services to the Bank globally. The team serves as the centralized point of contact for external partners on Regulatory queries, while capturing and maintaining global best methodologies across our centralized controls. They function as a liaison between Regulatory Services and the bank’s internal client facing areas (Sales, Trade Management, Client Onboarding, and Customer Service Representatives). This position provides the opportunity to learn numerous products and Regulations in a dynamic environment in order to mitigate Regulatory risk for Credit Suisse and our clients.
- Manage and engage with our external clients daily on their regulatory reporting queries.
- Develop knowledge across multiple Regulations (EMIR, SFTR, CFTC, FINMA, etc.) and products (derivatives & securities financing transactions) in order to provide holistic support to our internal and external partners.
- Identify and remediate reporting issues to mitigate risk for Credit Suisse and our clients.
- Manage a number of centralized controls.
Your future colleagues
Wider Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for managing the status of trades reported to Regulators across the world. This is performed through the completion of daily reconciliation process (between CS systems and Trade Repository) and trade rejection monitoring. The team performs analysis of reconciliation results and investigation of issues highlighted in regards to breaks or timeliness. Regulatory Services team has a global footprint – you will liaise with colleagues from UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realising the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
- 1-3 years of experience (Client service experience will be an advantage)
- Technical Acumen - specifically MS Office products (Excel, Project, PowerPoint), Atlas (preferred but not mandatory)
- Interested in learning new tools - such as Tableau
- Proven experience in Risk, Regulatory, Compliance or Control Areas (preferred but not mandatory)
- Degree in finance/banking would be a plus.
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform to high level of accuracy and have good attention to detail.
- Phenomenal problem solving skills, ability to identify issues, propose and implement solutions.
- Dedicated, hardworking individual and happy to take initiative to improve.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.