Supply Chain Accountant
About the role
We are on the hunt for a Supply Chain Accountant to join our Dairy business!! This is a fabulous role for someone who is fully qualified OR working towards their qualification.
Location for this role is flexible across ROI & NI. Salary and benefits are extremely competitive. The Supply Chain Accountant will have responsibility for our Dairy business spanning sites in Northern Ireland, the Republic, and the UK.
- Manages & supports the budgeting and forecasting process for the Supply Chain organization
- Manages month end process and reporting
- Pro-actively use information generated to challenge & influence local management & wider stakeholders
- Provision of quality information & analysis of key financial data
- Attend business cost review meetings with key Supply chain stakeholders & contribute to site calls
- Take a lead role in performance management to deliver supply chain business objectives
- Tracks supply chain performance & compliance across sites/distribution centres & identify gaps relative to plan; identify opportunities for improvement
- Support of year end audit activity & any other compliance requirements
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place & maintained to mitigate business risk
- Hold the business to account on process compliance
- Proactive support of ZBCO & other cost saving initiatives to track progress & assist in delivering benefits against target
- Ensure Kerry processes & systems are embedded
- Develop and manage the vans processes and P+L for IOI.
- Contribute & lead finance element of Supply Chain finance ad hoc projects
Qualifications and skills
- Previous supply chain finance experience desirable
- Qualified Accountant with a CIMA or ACCA professional qualification or working towards your qualifications
- 3 years relevant business experience is desirable but not required
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Kerry Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.