Junior Representative in Alternative Investments Department
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our colleagues, clients and community. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions. We look for people who speak their mind, truly listen and step outside their role to add value wherever they can. Above all, we seek individuals who take great pride in their work and are inspired and motivated by their role in helping their colleagues and our clients succeed.
We are seeking a Junior Representative to join our Alternative Investments department. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Supervisor to prepare monthly or quarterly reporting based on data processed by multiple teams across the organization. You will be a part of the unique team which has insight into end-to-end process and contributes to production of final deliverables for the clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Preparation and ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of deliverables including reporting packs and periodic financial results to investors.
- Liaising with multiple internal teams and external parties (clients, auditors) to support proper information flow and responses to inquiries.
- Ensuring adherence to all established procedures, best practices and internal controls.
- Updating work instructions for the assigned clients and processes.
What We Value:
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or gained through experience is an asset.
- Genuine passion for gaining finance knowledge and continuous self-development. Highly organized, detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Fluency in English essential.
- Ability to work with a limited direct supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong numerical analytical skills.
- Professional accountancy qualification as an advantage (qualified or part qualified).
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Opportunities to diversify your skill set, take on different challenges, and reinvent yourself in new roles within the firm. to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself without leaving the firm.
- An inclusive culture that inspires you to let your authentic personality and perspectives shine.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.