Customer Invoicing to Cash Senior Executive (Korean Speaking)
The Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) Senior Executive is accountable for the processing of transactions & activities related but not exhaustive to Customer Master Data, Invoice Management, Cash Application, Credit Management, Collection, Dunning & Bad Debt and Sales Order Processing.
He or she will process such transactions on behalf of Sanofi Business Services (SBS) across Asia, China and JPAC but will mainly be supporting the Korea market. In addition, he or she may be actively involved in further improvement of SBS. This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to further grow into the Sanofi Group within the SBS environment as it further develops, due to the exposure to Country Finance teams across the regions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The CI2C Senior Executive's daily/monthly key responsibilities include support in Customer Master Data, Invoice Management, Cash Application, Credit Management, Collection, Dunning & Bad Debt, Sales Order Processing and Month-end closing activities. This includes the following:
- Actively participate in credit assessment for new and existing customer, perform periodic customer credit review
- Managing the releasing of sales blocked orders & sales reconciliation
- To perform collection activities, manage dunning process and monitor AR bad debts.
- To back up the Finance Executive on overall CI2C tasks such as Customer Master Data, Invoice Management, Cash Application, Sales order processing and any other tasks.
- To take charge of several countries for overall CI2C activities
- Support/responding to enquiries from internal and external customers, Country Finance & Stakeholders
- To update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as and when required and obtain validation from Team Supervisor/Manager
- To support ad-hoc projects implementation (New tools, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), process improvement projects)
- To perform month-end closing activities/reporting such as Marco Sales, AR Ageing report & IWC.
- To ensure timely & quality month-end closing and reporting of legal statutory account within Sanofi Group Calendar timeframes.
- To manage any other tasks as assigned by Team Supervisor/Manager.
- Actively participate in transition activities of Country CI2C processes into SBS, including knowledge transfer, preparation of Work Instructions documentation and attending conference calls/meetings
- To support Team Supervisor to ensure operational readiness by the go-live date
- To support Team Supervisor by providing quality and timely service to Country Finance as appropriate to this position
- To ensure compliance with the following under the supervision of Team Supervisor:
- SOX & internal controls compliance.
- Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information.
- To support internal & external audit and follow up on issues identified within his/her parameter
- To participate in LEAN workshop, acquire LEAN mindset and work according to LEAN methodology.
- To proactively alert in issue/roadblock and propose solution to Team Supervisor/Manager.
- To identify within the task recurring issue/roadblock and to alert and propose for solution.
- Obtain validation on solution from Team Supervisor/Manager and execute them.
- Be actor of change and to actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives such as Team Corner session, Empower All through Simplification and Efficiency (EASE), Idea Pitch and identifying opportunities.
Key Job Requirements:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant working experience in the Finance/Accounting sector.
- Working experience in Finance shared services, either in-house or in a BPO setting.
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical or similar industry, preferably in Finance will be advantage.
- Understanding of shared services technologies such as scanning and imaging, OCR, case management tools, KPI monitoring and reporting.
- Good English and Korean communication skills and with the ability to interact effectively to all stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience with SAP, specifically FICO
- Proficient in the use of applications in the MS-Office suite, including MS-Excel
- Experience in successful handling of Customer Invoicing to Cash
- Self-motivated, mature and ability to work independently
- Able to work in a metrics environment