Controller in Lending Finance #177532
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Controller in Lending Finance team in Wroclaw. Within this challenging role you contribute to financial steering of lending business area International Financing Group. You are responsible for preparing management reporting and tracking performance of lending business to provide financial transparency to management and our partners. You participate in bottom-up planning and forecasting process. You deliver ad hoc queries and data analysis, providing commentary, presentations and calculations. You also support continuous automation of processes and have the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of banking business and products, working closely with business partners and Controllers within International Wealth Management teams globally and with Group Finance.
Your future colleagues
Lending Finance team as a part of International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization, contributes to the financial steering of business area International Financing Group (IFG). IFG includes lending products such as Aviation, Ship, Export, Real Estate, Lombard and Corporate Structured lending. Furthermore, we also act as finance partner to Global Trading Solutions, a business area that merges private banking and investment banking capabilities to offer our clients a wide range of services. We aim for long-term success, combining the highest operating standards, challenging tasks with work-life balance. Collaborating on a day-to-day basis with our colleagues in Zurich you will gain exposure to the best in the industry. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Banking or Mathematics
- 2-5 years of proven experience in a Finance or Controlling position, experience in lending area would be a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, flair for data and strong attention to detail
- Detailed technical knowledge, strong MS Office skills, proficiency in Excel knowledge is required, VBA knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to take ownership and collaborate with various business partners
- Confidence, self-motivation and proactive approach with ability to work without supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.