GmbH - Tax Analyst for Investor and Fund Tax Services, Senior Associate
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
In the role of Tax Analyst for Investor and Fund Tax Services, Senior Associate:
- The employee will act in several areas around Investor Periodic and Fund Tax Services reporting, with a focus on controlling the on-going Tax figures calculation;
- He will follow up on all tax changes and actively interfere with operation teams, clients and other SSB offices;
- He will provide with some support to the Tax Team for the implementation of the regulatory changes to be transposed within the Subscription Tax by the end of 2021 (ESG rules with some reductions granted in case of investments in sustainable assets);
- He will participate to the absorption of the new business(es) with the same level of quality controls performed currently by the Tax Team
- Academic qualification:
- Bac + 5;
- University degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.