Senior Associate in Assurance, Financial Services
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
PwC is a powerful network of over 284 000 experts across 155 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate and supervise audit and other engagements for commercial banks, insurance companies, financial companies
- Design audit approaches, conduct field audit work, lead audit teams
- Coaching and supervision of junior team members
- Participate in review of client annual reports and interact with clients to discuss field audit issues
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control and conduct audit tests
- Participate in analysis of financial statements and preparation of reports
- Perform analytical reviews of financial information and preparing documentation supporting audit opinions
- Utilizing specialized software to process and analyse big data sets
- Risk management, development of industry awareness, development of client relationships
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within an international or local professional services firm or with commercial bank / insurance company / financial company (accounting and reporting function, risk management, internal audit, controlling, corporate lending, underwriting etc.)
- Practical experience of team supervision up to 1 year
- Professional qualification (either completed or in progress – ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CFA, DipIFR, CIA or any other relevant to the audit) is an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Time management
- Commitment and diligence
- Knowledge of English at least at intermediate level
- Practical experience in Microsoft Office software package
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.