Fund Accounting Senior Officer
For our office in Cork, we are currently looking for a FUND ACCOUNTING SENIOR OFFICER within our Private Equity Funds team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work carried out for the client.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Overseeing the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Several years of experience in Private Equity, Real Estate or Debt Fund Administration, including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing, tax compliance, etc.;
- Experience of UK FRS and IFRS accounting standards;
- Experience of consolidations and other accounting standards would be considered an asset;
- Strong academic background, qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) preferred;
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.