Business Analyst, Officer
- End-to-end coordination and project management of transition activities.
- Where transitions are of a significant size or complexity, work as a workstream lead under an assigned project/program manager.
- Execute, check and oversee transition activities in accordance with the transition framework/operating model e.g. transition pre-checks, custody template preparation, trade settlement, documentation and runsheets
- Facilitate information provision to external stakeholders during the transition period e.g. data provision to Transition Managers
- Attend transition meetings and calls and where necessary initiate and lead them advising parties on transition related matters.
- Undertake appropriate tracking and governance of transition tasks and issues e.g. query follow-up and resolution, execute tasks per project plan/timeline
- Maintain required transition records for reporting and audit purposes.
- Act as FPOC, liaise with and co-ordinate transition activities with internal business units, clients, custodians, investment managers and other external stakeholders
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform or learn such as account and market opening and closing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, accurately and within tight deadlines
- At least 3 years State Street experience in either HZ core accounting, HZ Conversions/Rebalance Team or similar
- Good working knowledge of custody and fund accounting
- Possess strong implementation / project and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office particularly MS Excel and other internal State Street systems, MCH, MYSS, IMT
- Flexible working hours
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.