Anti Money Laundering Manager (Petaling Jaya)
1 day left
- Experience level
KPMG Forensic offers a spectrum of Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Sanctions and related services to assist clients in effectively managing their exposure to financial crime and other irregularities, reacting rapidly to emerging issues, safeguarding and limiting damage to reputation. This is achieved by providing credible forensic results through the application of specialised skill sets to the existing AML and Sanctions environment.
KPMG Forensic aims to provide our clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
- Assist in marketing activities and in developing the Forensic practice.
- Maintain professional and positive client interaction and relationships.
- Contribute to personal and overall team development staying up-to-date with AML and Sanctions related news and regulatory developments.
Assist with the opportunity management process; from proposal preparation, budgeting, completion of internal risk management formalities in line with KPMG’s risk management practices.
Support AML and Sanctions engagement delivery by performing engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements as well as ensuring execution of work as per the agreed scope of work within agreed timeline.
- Lead and supervise the engagement team in overall AML and Sanctions related engagements such as Institutional Money Laundering/Terrorism Financing (“ML/TF”) risk assessments, AML and Sanctions compliance programme review, AML system reviews, validation and implementation, delivering AML-related training and developing or enhancing AML and Sanctions policies and procedures for clients.
- Identify improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to key project stakeholders.
- Produce quality working papers and agreed deliverables for respective engagements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics; Finance; Business Administration; Financial Risk Management, Law or any other equivalent qualifications. Candidate with CAMS / ICA or an advanced AML Certification will have an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 – 7 years relevant experience in advisory firm (Big 4, mid-tier or general consultancy) or working experience in AML and Sanctions Compliance (managing the overall AML and Sanctions framework) in a Financial Institution / Regulatory Body. Candidates with lesser experience or coverage of specific AML areas only may be considered for the Assistant Manager position
- Sound technical knowledge of AML and Sanctions best practice and regulatory requirements. Familiarity with other regional regulations and AML solutions is an added advantage.
- Experienced in leading and managing projects / engagements as well as working with various stakeholders to produce quality deliverables.
- Have experience in business development – e.g. developing new solutions and marketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills, technical and business writing and presentation skills as well as interpersonal skills including client servicing.
- Strong Microsoft capabilities especially with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with AML Solutions is an added advantage.
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.