- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking for talent to support and assist in audit, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting.
- Assisting seniors in audit assignment.
- Develop understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Completed CAT/CFAB/Diploma in Accounting, or qualification in any discipline.
- Student pursuing any Professional Qualification in Accounting are encouraged to apply.
- Drive for client service excellence.
- Good team player
Technical & Professional Knowledge / Membership:
- Prefer student member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.