Senior/ Finance Manager (Property)
My client is a multinational company focusing on property development and management, business globally. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team, mainly oversee their PRC projects and business. Candidate with auditing experience will be a plus.
- Review and monitor monthly closing for PRC business
- Responsible for annual and periodic planning, forecasting and budgeting processes by conducting operational and financial analysis, assembling and summarizing data
- Perform analytical review of the financial statements
- Liaise with auditors in different countries
- Business partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in ad hoc analysis report
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Candidate from Property and real estate background is highly preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Audit experience will be also a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.