Analyst, Private Equity Accounting
The PCA team manages fund administration of private capital investment funds. The Analyst assists in the preparation of client reports/deliverables. The Analyst is responsible for identifying and resolving problems within established guidelines and procedures. The incumbent is responsible for posting data/records for fund transactions, establishing setup of new/existing investor and investment accounts, monitoring mailboxes for emails from the client, and engaging with internal partners/clients on routine informational matters.
- Post data for fund transactions and establishes new/existing investor and investment accounts.
- Monitor and support workflow mailboxes for a major PCA client
- Engage with clients or partners in a consultative role on routine informational matters
- Provide input to process changes which would result in greater operational efficiency gains
- Identify and resolve problems within established guidelines and procedures
- Provide management with information and analysis
- Expected to post investors’ records/data accurately within our proprietary system as directed by our clients
- Expected to use some initiative, but refer more complex problems to TL/manager
- Works effectively as a team member, but also independently as an assigned Project Lead
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Some Functional/Industry Knowledge is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Attention to details with accuracy and precision skills is required
- Ability to interpret and understand data are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Productivity Tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams, and Outlook within an operational environment
- Be able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.