Senior Manager - Finance Transformation - Financial Services
As market and technology rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance consultant, you’ll use your experience and knowledge in Finance, industry and technology to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing client organizations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region. We’re looking for people with enthusiasm to truly add value to clients, as well as ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the Business Consulting team, you’ll help the world’s leading organizations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment with adequate enablement of finance transformation and technologies. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. You will also take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients’ key stakeholders and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts of the consulting wide organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have Consulting experience in Finance Transformation, within the Financial Services domain/industry:
- Increase how finance works cross functionally as part of an extended eco system to enable new business models and value creation
- Improve data and analytics capabilities to transform forecasting, risk management, and understanding of value drivers
- Take strategic decisions on what will be sourced, recruited, retained, and/or developed/upskilled to transform finance talent into a sustainable workforce
- Make significant changes to the finance function operating model and skill set utilizing a best in class model of internal and partner resources/ assets
- Reduce finance function costs through new technologies, and automation
- Optimize usage of Global Business Services (GBS) infrastructure, outsourcing, and SSC’s
- Process optimization across Procure-To-Pay (PTP), Order-To-Cash (OTC), and Record-To-Report (RTR)
- Leverage Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) to budget for and plan using appropriate technology
- Digital Finance
- Support the development of the Finance function within the Banking industry
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 8-12 years of relevant working experience
- Financial Services/Banking industry experience as a Consultant
- MENA based experience (preferred)
- Strong People Management and Leadership Skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to generate business deals and make business proposals
- Develop and maintain relationship at C-suite level
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A Master’s Degree and/or CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA, CA professional qualifications
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.