UKI Tax - PAS Mobility Manager
3 days left
- Experience level
PAS Tax Manager
Our Business Tax Professionals help businesses meet demands for tax reporting, compliance, planning, tax policy and controversy management in a fast-paced technology enabled business world.
Excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing Big 4 Tax group where you will be part of a high-performing team. Our globally coordinated tax practice combines our exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and cutting-edge technology platforms locally to make us a market leader for tax. You will receive exposure to some of EY's most diverse and exciting clients working with the latest tax technology solutions in the market. We also offer flexible working opportunities and the ability to work remotely when required or to work part-time. We are currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to join the EY’s PAS practice at Manager Level.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsibility for proactive management and ownership of both compliance and advisory work for a broad range of domestic and international clients.
- Assisting in the provision of advice to clients on a range of larger and/or multidisciplinary advisory projects, including attendance at meetings and liaising with foreign EY offices.
- Building and managing client relationships and providing exceptional client service.
- Liaising with Irish Revenue on behalf of clients.
- Liaising with clients, Revenue Authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm leveraging the latest technologies available and cross-selling across service lines
- Involvement in internal technical, business development and training initiatives.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team along with playing an active role in the performance appraisal process
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate a high level of technical competence and keen ambition to develop further.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Practical / business driven approach.
- Experience in managing a large compliance portfolio and the successful delivery of tax services to clients.
- Excellent team leader and player - ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Ability to leverage strong client relationships and professional networks.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
To qualify for the role, you must be
- AITI qualification or UK equivalent with 2-3 years’ relevant Post Qualification Experience.
- Good technical skills and effective working knowledge of Tax in Ireland and/or internationally.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a professional environment within a tax department.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Accounting qualification would be desirable but not obligatory.
- Some recent background working in practice or in-house would be favourable.
What we look for
- Someone interested in joining a dynamic team who wants to develop their business tax expertise and broaden their experience in a fast moving, technology enabled business world.
- A team player with a strength in coaching and developing.
- A good work ethic and openness to new challenges.
- Commercial awareness and ability to develop business opportunities in order to generate growth within the firm.
- Excellent communicator with an aptitude to build and manage key client relationships and internal network.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.