Senior Associate - Tax
As a Senior Tax Associate, you will report to Tax Manager/Director and be responsible but not limited to preparing tax filing documents, gathering information for tax review and performing tax research projects. You are expected to stay abreast with emerging tax laws and trends and recommend tax strategies that comply with the relevant legislations. To be a successful Senior Tax Associate, you are expected to ensure that our clients comply with all regulations and to minimize their tax liabilities.
- Ensure clients comply with the regulations and meet all tax obligations (corporate tax and individual tax).
- Responsible for the preparation of individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned deliverables and deliver quality tax services
- Establish good relationships with clients, manage their expectations and ensure excellent client services.
- Engage in open communication and obtain feedback on existing processes to enhance efficiency, service delivery, and assess areas for improvement.
- Establish good relationships with internal departments.
- Mentor and guide new team members
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy/professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA/ equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in the area of Singapore tax.
- Basic GST knowledge will be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative, and confident
- Proactive, and possess good analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve, committed, and show strong resilience when faced with issues.
- A good team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and has to be organized and methodical