Material Ledger Accounts Assistant
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
* As part of the central Integrated Operations Finance team, this role is responsible for the day to day management and review of the SAP material ledger. The IO ML Accounts Assistant is responsible for the end to end management & reporting of all transactional data within the material ledger.
* A key part of this role is to ensure data integrity, time management and strong team player. You will responsible for a max of 4 plants' transactional data, depending on the complexity of the sites (Material Ledger = Cost of Sales Ledger).
Multinational Company with a global reach. Expertise in Ingredients Manufacturing.
Product Costing Errors (PCE):
* Following the daily, weekly and monthly check lists without deviation. Processes and procedures play an extremely important part of this role.
* Closing and controlling of manufacturing process orders on time. Accurate consumption of raw materials, intermediates, packaging and appropriate production time
* Explanation and acceptance of stock write offs/ons. DUV creation for inventory differences
* Material ledger value checks - regular checks of stock values, preparing stock adjustments when needed,
* Working on decreasing the number of stock adjustments in the month and reducing the number of MR22 at month end
* Taking part in the month end process / Cockpit close. Linking in with IO FC before close to ensure all journals are posted and costs as fully absorbed.
* Working under tight deadlines to deliver the close with the allocated slot. Following the daily, weekly and monthly check lists with deviation
New Product Implementation (NPI):
* You will take part in the functional checks, recipe control, R&D, planning, warehouse, IO and Commercial pricing team
* You will be assigned a task via email to perform the IO checks
* Check that all new raw material parts have prices
* Missing prices will cause material ledger issues and must be highlighted prior to product being costed
* Assigned the standard SAP overhead group
* Run costing in the system Project Management Office Services
* Part qualified accountant with previous experience of similar role
* Must be able to communicate fluently in English & Polish /Russian /German /French/ Spanish /Italian (written and spoken)
* IT Skills - SAP proficient with advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups & macros)
* Excellent communication skills & strong relationship skills
* Flexible team player
* Analytical & review skills are imperative
* Meeting large deliveries under tight deadlines
* Adhering to all processes & procedures
Great Remuneration Package and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mong Faay on +603 2302 4123.