Senior Management Accountant
SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - RENEWABLE - IMMEDIATE START - £350 A DAY
My client is a NYSE listed company with a huge global presence and a prestigious brand. Due to a period of exponential growth, they're looking to appoint an experienced Senior Management Accountant.
- Compile and analyse financial information necessary to complete the month-end accounting close including preparation, input, and validation of journal entries including payroll and accruals.
- Prepare balance sheet account analyses and reconciliations to supporting documentation for all UK/Europe entities, while investigating and resolving reconciling items timely.
- Support the review of quarterly derivative valuation and assist in the posting of the quarterly movements, understanding IFRS vs US GAAP valuation adjustments.
- Preparation of VAT returns for various entities.
- Work with AP team to help raise Purchase Orders, AP vouchers, coordinating & checking registration on PeopleSoft (VAT/expense) and liaising with Treasury regarding vendor payment queries.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Up to date knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Audit Background
- Immediately available or available at a short notice period (1 week)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Renewable or harder industry highly preferred
- Immediate Start
- Initial 3-month Contract
- Day Rate between £325-£375 (Inside IR35)