Regulatory Reporting Specialist #180776
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Regulatory Reporting is the process by which the Bank’s financial results are reported externally to regulators and other business partners. In this role, you will be responsible for financial reporting to the Federal Reserve for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) and its subsidiaries, which represent the firm’s significant US entities. This role will interact directly with regulators, internal and external auditors, head office, and other senior level partners.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports according to US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and regulator requirements.
- Perform thorough analysis of the balance sheet and P&L to provide a proper control environment and ensure that reports have a high degree of accuracy.
- Act as a trusted partner to internal and external business partners regarding regulatory requirements across a broad suite of products, including trading inventory, derivatives, loans, and repos.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- Drive automation and efficiency by finding opportunities to enhance reporting systems and collaborating closely with IT and Organizational Change to implement changes.
- Maintain controlled and well-documented processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your future colleagues
Join a collaborative team that works globally. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who holds an Undergraduate degree in Accounting / Finance. Along with Proven experience of at least 2+ years in accounting / regulatory / financial reporting (experience in public accounting or banking industry preferred).
List of skills encouraged in an applicant:
- CPA/Masters preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with the ability to comfortably present to auditors and senior management.
- Driven - someone who accepts challenge.
- Demonstrate initiative - a self-starter that requires minimal direction.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work autonomously and successfully develop and maintain cross functional relationships.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive control approach.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.