Admin Officer - Shanghai
For our office in Shanghai, we are looking for an Officer within our Operation department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as the benefit of customized training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for assisting with the office administration and accounting, working together with your colleagues. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assists in ordering office supplies and liaising with office vendors (cleaning service, courier companies, office supplies, etc.);
- Assists with office-based printing needs (study-related documents and materials, business cards, letterhead, etc.);
- Assists in the setup and breakdown of special events in the office;
- Supporting the office with any other duties as required.
- Assist in issuing of formal invoices and “fapiao”;
- Traveling to banks and government authorities for documentation filing purposes.
- College or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that presents the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is considered sufficient;
- 1+ years administrative experience, prior experience in cashier is a plus;
- Basic proficiency in MS Office;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.