4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Account Coordinator – Financial Services
The Account Coordinator acts as administrative support to senior management on key accounts reducing clerical burden allowing management teams to focus on technical aspects of their role. You will take a leading role in the key areas of resourcing, planning, monitoring engagement progress, budget management, and acting as a key client liaison for non-technical matters. The role sits within FS Assurance and you will work with the executives of the business along with supporting other members of the account coordination team.
Your key responsibilities
- Co-ordinating the planning and budgeting process for key client engagements
- Assist in resource allocation, budget creation while ensuring job and staff scheduling is up-to-date on our internal system
- Liaise closely with key account stakeholders (internal and external) on an ongoing basis becoming the central contact for non-technical account queries
- Maintain manager to partner review schedule, booking time as applicable
- Proactively manage a portfolio by assisting engagement managers in a number of administrative tasks
- Provide in-depth analysis on engagement economics and other financial analytics
- Monitor engagement progress in line with agreed timetable identifying potential issues/delays and communicating with the relevant parties on such delays
- Prepare billings and liaise with managers for portfolio review and sign off
- Organise internal and external meetings and events and all related logistics
- Constantly try to develop new and improved ways in how we operate and how we report performance.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent people skills - requiring demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with an ability to interact with and communicate effectively with people at all levels within the firm and externally
- Strong numerical, analytical, and attention to detail skills
- Proven experience owning and delivering projects on own initiative
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing materials
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Proven experience of project coordination; in establishing priorities, scheduling, and meeting deadlines combined with strong organisational skills and with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- High level of competency in MS Office suite. In particular, strong knowledge of excel is required
- Proven experience of pro-actively managing upwards to ensure that project deliverables meet the agreed timetable
- Professional, confident, credible, enthusiastic team player with a high level of flexibility and a “can-do” attitude
- Strong customer service focus and ability to anticipate both team and client requirements
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in a professional services environment at the executive(or equivalent) level
- Relevant degree qualification
What we look for
Someone with a proven track record of working in a professional services environment is looking to build their expertise and progress their career.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers, and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise, and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.