Junior Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) (m/f) Financial Statements
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within EY's Assurance service line, FAAS professionals provide advisory services encompassing:
- Financial and regulatory reporting
- Complex accounting matters (accounting change, technical advice, trainings)
- Finance process controls
- Finance process optimization and transformation
- Financial data analysis and data visualization
- Finance technology innovation and automation
Within the Financial Services Organization (FSO), we serve large international groups from the banking, insurance and asset management industry.
Through our global resources and our technical know-how, we help our clients to achieve results in line with their strategy. Choose a career at EY and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work will be part of your daily life.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You hold a university degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- You have gained previous experience in accounting, financial reporting and/or audit
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language skills be considered as an asset
- You have good accounting knowledge in IFRS
- Familiarity with Luxembourg GAAP is also favourable
- You demonstrate good writing skills, useful for preparing technical memo
- Finally, a good knowledge of office-related computer skills (word, excel, powerpoint), and programming languages (i.e. VBA) would be a plus
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our senior recruiters
- Two virtual or face to face interviews with the Business Recruiter members of the FAAS team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.