Transfer Pricing Intern
Given our significant growth and development of Transfer Pricing services, we are currently seeking candidates to join us as Transfer Pricing Intern at Mazars Vietnam offices in both Hanoi và Ho Chi Minh City.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Accounting, Tax, Audit and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim to create a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
- Provide assistance to Transfer Pricing (“TP”) team in handling client’s TP assignments
- Do researches and analysis on TP and related issues
- Deliver the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable
- Prepare concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Fresh Graduated or final year, Bachelor’s degree or above in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, International Business Management, Economics or equivalent
- Computer literacy and good command of English (French/ Japanese is an advantage)
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Good analytical thinking, strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to develop your talents and knowledge into new areas as well as to think creatively
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to the email email@example.com:
Email title: TP Intern_Full name
- Cover letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results, if any)
Deadline for application: by 31 October 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.