Global Payment Analyst with Spanish (mid-shift)
Global Payments Team - the Owner of Shell Global Payments Policy - is looking for the person with experience in payments processing and execution area, looking for opportunities to extend the knowledge and take part in several improvements and transition projects.
- execution of manual and automate payments through global banking system or portals,
- cooperate closely with the banks representatives and specialists,
- effective SOX controls operations and proper evidence,
- monitor critical payments and deal with numerous country specifics,
- proactively cooperate with Tax, Compliance and Treasury Department,
- maintaining good relationships with assigned Business Unit representatives and suppliers,
- contribute to and support global process standardization and continuous improvement,
- act as an effective team player
Skills & Requirements
- obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualifications and proven knowledge in accounting
- min 2 years of experience in accounting/finance/banking area
- good knowledge of accounting controls
- desired experience in any accounting systems i.e. SAP and/or S4HANA
- very good Excel knowledge
- strong motivation to work in a dynamic global payments team
- very good English
- very good Spanish
- actual Passport required (to get access to banking portals - necessary to operate daily tasks)
Mid-shift schedule starting from the afternoon (12:00-13:00) and includes the shift allowance.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.