Consultant to International Tax Services Practice
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro. Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
Daily tasks of an associate in the International Tax team include assistance in providing advice on tax considerations in various processes of corporate restructuring and financing, cross-border investments and transactions. You will be also analysing business operation models and specific transactions, mainly of financial companies, from a corporate profits tax perspective.
A Senior Associate is responsible for:
- comprehensive analysis of applicable provisions of the Tax Code of Ukraine and related by-laws, double tax treaties, OECD commentaries, Ukrainian court cases upon investigation of the corporate income tax issues and withholding tax cases;
- drafting the reports/memorandums and emails in English, Ukrainian, Russian within corporate income tax review projects, provision of international tax services and audit of tax;
- assistance to Manager in dealing with other intricate business issues of clients, including development of relations with clients and preparation of propositions of services;
- Supervision and coordination of work of junior colleagues, delegation and review of work performed, providing feedback.
- Degree in Taxation / Accounting / Finance / Audit / Economics / Law is preferable;
- At least two to three years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian: both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian tax law, double tax treaties, OECD commentaries
- Computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Fine interpersonal and communication skills, organisational and planning capabilities;
- Ability to work in a team and learn from others in a multi-tasking environment.
- Reporting to: Manager, Senior Manager
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development
- Career growth opportunity
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible working schedule (8 to 17/ 9 to 18/ 10 to 19)
- Health and life insurance
- Networking events (online during quarantine, but hopefully will soon return to face-to-face gatherings)
- Application via PwC Ukraine website.
- Game Based Assessment (online). During 2 weeks after submitting the application, you will receive an email link to pass an Assessment.
- English test (online). In case of a successful previous step, you will receive an email link to pass an online English test.
Please see our Privacy Statement here:
Політика в сфері конфіденційності та персональних даних: https://www.pwc.com/ua/uk/about/privacy.html
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.