Senior Specialist (IT Admin)
- Position Title: ART Tech Specialist
- Function: Accounting & Reporting Team
- Reporting to: Manager
- Job Scope includes:
This position will work on various reporting aspects with data mining capabilities and involve in the data visualization process for MIS purposes. The candidate is responsible for using the VBA/other technical skills for various automations in the Accounting process. This position will require an end-user exposure of SAP FI module for data analysis.
Impact on the Business & Team work
- Provide critical reporting with the use of technology like Tableau/Python/Power BI etc. involving effective usage of VBA macros and good PowerPoint presentation.
- Provide guidance and training to peer group as may be required from technical standpoint on the use of technology
- Understand the requirements/ process flows within the Accounting teams and ensure the possible automations without compromising on controls.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Ensure support is provided as per requirement from onshore counterparts related to process requirements, database and reporting therein.
- Attend all business calls and meetings and drive issue resolution as required.
- Respond to queries from senior group level management with appropriate queries using best in class analytics.
- Provides management and other stakeholders with relevant, comparable, and accurate data on which to base decisions, using Power BI or professional documents and presentations using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Analyzes data using MS Excel (good understanding of Pivot Tables, Goal Seek, etc.) or other similar tools used for discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods and translates into meaningful information.
- Serve as a resource for Business Controllers, Business Analysts, Key contacts, Corporate Accounting, Tax, and Treasury with Blackline related issues, questions and inquiries
- Ensure all team members are aware of technology updates
- Works with other Admins collaboratively during the peak process timelines
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure proactive controls in place in deliverables to highlight issues before they are picked up by the stakeholders.
- Adheres to DuPont Internal control policies and procedures, including established SOX compliance processes.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities
- Ensure the basic process documentation is completed for all the activities.
- Have 100% backups created, to operate during any contingent events.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Com/MBA (Fin) with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience working with large operational data sets, involving categorical data for solving classification problems
- Expert data visualization techniques for charts and reports – Desktop/Server knowledge of Tableau, and Power BI.
- Ability to create SharePoint pages is an added advantage
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of VBA & MSO Certification an added advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential like Prepare professional documents and presentations using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Is expected to have ability to learn new technology and handle trainings
- Should have demonstrated the ability of driving result.
Desired to have:
- Handle new challenges and open to change.
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment