Senior Associate / Manager (Treasury) - Financial Services - Financial Accounting Advisory Services
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for an experienced problem-solving Treasury individual to join a young and dynamic team providing treasury consulting. The individual will have opportunity to develop and grow the team while equipping yourself with professional services skillset. In this position, there will be opportunity to collaborate with other service lines and offices to bring the whole firm to multiple treasury clients active in a variety of sectors.
We are looking to grow our Quantitative Analytics and Treasury Services (“QATS”) team within the Financial Services - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (“FAAS”). More concretely we would like to develop a team of experts in treasury and we are looking for a Treasury Consultant who is eager to help develop this young and dynamic team. In this position you will participate in many different treasury projects at multiple clients active in a variety of sectors.
Your key responsibilities
You are a mid-career profile who will take up the challenge to help develop our team in the following treasury matters: (1) cash & liquidity management, (2) financial risk management, (3) treasury technology. We expect you to have knowledge on at least one of these three service offerings.
Further responsibilities include:
- You will participate in the presentation of solution to clients up to the implementation(project management from A to Z);
- You will participate in consultative conversations with new and existing customers to design the solutions to meet their goals and business objectives;
- You will monitor industry trends and competitive practices, including the impact of technology, regulatory and legislative changes related to treasury management;
- You will follow all bank policies and procedures and compliance regulations;
- You will coach, mentor, or train other team members.
Skills and attributes for success
- Support project team by ensuring products/deliverables are met and contract/ work plan specifications and deadlines are achieved
- Take ownership for delivery of high-quality work by supporting a broad range of Treasury projects which may include liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, risk management, Treasury technology, post- merger integration and organizational design
- Provide supervision and mentoring to staff and serve as point person for the client and internal EY teams
- Maintain a strong client focus by being responsive to client requests and developing/maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Participate in meetings and interviews with client treasury personnel
- Assist with the development of client deliverables and engagement documentation
- Support proposal development and business development initiatives for prospective treasury engagements
- Demonstrate professionalism while working in the client environment
- Collaborate with Manager/Senior Manager/Partner to help mitigate project related risk
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments
- Develop and maintain strong networks, both internally and externally and work with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery
- Seek opportunities to present EY's services to clients
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A good bachelor’s degree with at least 2-5 years of related work experience in corporate treasury, consulting or equivalent. Knowledge and understanding of bank payment systems, treasury management solutions and competitive practices are essential
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Desire and ability to work closely with engagement team members and clients
- Advanced skills and experience with: Treasury organizational structure and transformation, Financial risk management (currency, interest rate, commodity), Cash flow forecasting, Cash and liquidity management, Bank relationship management, Treasury technology, International treasury centre, Debt and investment management, Governance, controls and regulation, M&A support, Hedge accounting
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Treasury system selection and implementation experience will be highly advantageous
- Certified International Treasury Management (ACT), Certified International Cash Management (ACT), Certified Treasury Professional qualification or equivalent is not necessary but will be a plus
- Consulting experience on complex projects is not necessary but will be a plus
What we look for
We are interested in natural problem-solvers and leaders, with proven project management and engagement experience. You will have the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements, as well as the ability to communicate complex information simply and effectively to audiences from all backgrounds.
If you’re a global treasury professional looking to further your career as part of a highly collaborative team and expanding your skillset in professional services, this role is for you.
What we offer
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- You will participate in the development of a team as well as your career within a global leading consulting and audit firm, working with prominent national and global institutions;
- As part of the wider team of Quantitative Analytics and Treasury Services, you will have opportunity to participate in Treasury Audit Support and develop skillsets in financial instrument valuation and hedge accounting advisory;
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.