Financial Operations Accounting Assistant
The UK and Ireland Finance team are growing! We are looking for a new Accounting Assistant to join our growing team in Manila, who support our IQ-EQ UK and Ireland business.
As a team we operate cross jurisdictionally looking after several different entities, across fund, corporate and compliance services.
You will be an integral part of financial operations team, assisting with several different areas which ensure that our finance team runs in an effective, professional, and efficient manner.
Below are some of the responsibilities which you will have as an accounting assistant:
- Verify vendor documentations and requests for disbursements
- Address both external queries from vendors and internal inquiries from relevant stake holders
- Prepare payment runs and supporting files in our online banks
- Record and manage supplier invoices and associated bank transactions
- Ensure proper and accurate recording transactions in our financial systems
- Prepare regular bank reconciliations and accounts reconciliation
- Record daily Cash collections in our financial systems
- Assist in the preparation of documents and schedules for the external auditors
- Assist in any ad hoc task of the Finance team
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Financial Accounting or Management Accounting.
- CPA qualified accountant (not essential, but highly desirable)
- Minimum of one year general accounting work experience
- Exposure in a shared service or BPO environment would be an advantage
Other Skills and Experience:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of the wider team
- Understanding of multi-currency, working in a global environment would be preferable
- Strong MS excel skills and proficiency in other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and prior experience of the NetSuite ERP system is desirable
- Build strong working relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.