ACR - Payroll - Egypt
3 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Our globally coordinated tax professionals offer connected services across all tax disciplines to help our clients thrive in an era of rapid change. We combine our exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and technology platforms that make us an ideal partner for all their tax-related needs. In Tax, we equip clients to make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We help companies understand the tax policies and tax laws of governments around the world to plan and comply accordingly.
Our teams leverage transformative technologies to deliver strategy and execution, from tax and regulatory obligations to operations and workforce management, to reduce risk and drive sustainable value. The tax has six sub-service lines which cover a wide range of issues: Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Global Law, Indirect Tax, International Tax, and Transaction Services, and People Advisory Services.
Our ACR tax service line operates as a team of highly experienced tax professionals who focus on delivering efficient and effective resources to companies in the region. Our goal is to improve quality, manage risk, create efficiency and drive value. Our market-leading approach combines standard and efficient processes, highly effective tools, and an extensive network of local tax and accounting professionals.
You will have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation, and tax accounting calculation support.
Your key responsibilities
You will be assisting clients in their financial digital processes (e.g. preparation and interpretation of year-end-closings, audit assistance, financial statements, etc.), tax compliance (corporate tax returns and VAT returns, etc.), general accounting, credit control, and internal optimization projects. You will also be responsible for management reports, budgeting, analytical bookkeeping, financial health, and competitors’ analysis.
You will be responsible for the overall day-to-day requirements in client engagements, monitor progress and deliverables, put in place the necessary standardized processes, anticipate and identify risks, resolve or escalate issues as appropriate and drive performance-improvement solutions.
You will supervise high-performing teams and build a positive learning culture, coaching and counseling junior team members to help them develop. You will also be responsible for ensuring adherence to our Tax Quality guidelines.
Skills and attributes for success
If you are an excellent communicator and detail-oriented professional with a strong track record of management experience who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people and with a large amount of data, you will be perfect for the role.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials in accounting, business, finance, taxation, or any related essential fields.
- Preferably an MBA, Masters, or another related advanced degree and/or professional qualifications e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CTA, ADIT, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, ideally within a large professional services company or similar environment.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, relevant tax rules, procedures, and guidelines.
Ideally, you also have
- Experience in dealing with multinational clients and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience and knowledge of tax compliance, financial reporting, and ERP systems such as SAP.
- Demonstrated good understanding and capability of implementing accounting concepts.
- Excellent analytical, management, and leadership skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.