Assistant Manager, Real Estate
Vistra is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager within the Real Estate division. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious person to join a growing team with an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio with a focus on real estate, proactively developing existing client relationships, support new business and develop new relationships, within a positive and collaborative working environment.
Purpose of the Role:
- Authorised Signatory of Vistra Nominee Companies as required
- be support where appropriate the Jersey owner who has responsibility for the service delivery of the Service;
- manage and be responsible for select Service Delivery personnel who deliver this service to clients;
- assist with the profitability and financial performance of the Service;
- assist with the creation and meeting of industry beating SLAs, plus the KPI's to monitor performance against them for the Service;
- assist with the process owner for the Service where required;
- support sector heads with the client net promotor score.
- Manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- Be jointly responsible with the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
- Be responsible for the implementation of annual fee increases.
- Support Service Delivery lead as a contact person for escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure the team builds and maintains strong relationships with clients as well as other teams and provides day-to-day assistance, advice and support.
- Ensure the team has the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the Service and ensures this remains up to date through CPD
- Promote the organisation's capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the relationship managers and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the account(s).
- Support head of Service delivery for the function to ensure the improvement of our total service delivery to clients.
- To participate and be involved in both regional and group initiatives and projects relevant to the Service where appropriate.
- Undertake detailed planning to ensure that operational capacity matches demand.
- Monitor SLA delivery to ensure that all agreed service levels are met or exceeded.
- Flag anticipated SLA issues in a timely manner to the Service Delivery Lead so that a resolution can be agreed.
- Decision maker on fee, debt and service disputes within approved limits.
- Works closely with Internal audit/compliance to improve and maintain strong control environment.
- Works closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Risk and compliance) to ensure that all processes remain compliant.
- Ensures the compliant use and ongoing monitoring of supplier relationships required to the deliver the Service
Relevant Experience & Skills
- takes a leading role in clear and effective communication with department and across Vistra;
- is a strong communicator to various stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, auditors and suppliers.
Attributes / Technical Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong management skills with a drive to creating and instilling a high-performance culture.
- Customer service oriented with a passion for consistently exceeding client expectation.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to see and implement changes to process to improve service delivery to clients and improve profitability from the services provided.
- Sound knowledge of software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and standards.
- To live and breathe Vistra Values.
Professional Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years at Senior Administrator or Assistant Manager level
- Ideally to hold JFSC Table 5 qualification
- Relevant professional qualification, ideally degree level or equivalent
'Vistra (Jersey) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission'