Senior Trust Officer
Vistra is looking for a Senior Trust officer on a permanent basis, based in Jersey. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing business that can offer interesting work and have a great team to work with. This role will be responsible for supporting a set of Private Wealth client relationships and manage day-to-day service delivery needs, in accordance with the departments’ service standards and company policies and procedures.
• Support the ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients for an account or group of accounts.
• Serve as a primary or general point of contact for your or teams client relationships and ensure client satisfaction.
• Support the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
• Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
• Support relationship managers and the finance function for any outstanding client debt.
• Work with your team to ensure we build and maintain strong relationships with clients as well as other teams and provides day-to-day assistance, advice and support.
• Ensure you maintain the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the Service and ensures this remains up to date through CPD
• Where appropriate promote the organisation's capabilities to clients, identify sales opportunities to be forwarded to the relationship managers and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the account(s).
• Support head of Service delivery for the function to ensure the improvement of our total service delivery to clients.
• To participate and be involved in both regional and group initiatives and projects relevant to the Service where appropriate.
• Flag anticipated SLA issues in a timely manner to your line manager or the Service Delivery Lead so that a resolution can be agreed.
• Works closely with Internal audit/compliance to improve and maintain strong control environment.
• Works closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Risk and compliance) to ensure that all processes remain compliant.
• Ensures the compliant use and ongoing monitoring of supplier relationships required to the deliver the Service
• ‘B or C’ signatory of Vistra Trust Comp[any (Jersey) Limited as appropriate
Relevant Experience & Skills
o Ensure clear and effective communication with department and across Vistra;
o is a strong communicator to various stakeholders, including colleagues, clients, auditors and suppliers.
Attributes / Technical Skills:
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Customer service oriented with a passion for consistently exceeding client expectation.
• Good knowledge of software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office.
• Good knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements and standards.
• To live and breathe Vistra Values.
Vistra (Jersey) Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission’