Manager, International Corporate Tax Advisory
Vistra is currently looking to recruit a Manager, International Tax Advisory on a permanent basis to join an expanding team filled with opportunity and exciting work.
We are ranked among the top four corporate service providers globally, Vistra is a versatile group of professionals, providing a uniquely broad range of services. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, we employ over 5,000 professionals across over 46 jurisdictions throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Pan Asia Pacific.
Thie role is open to the whole of UK - flexible/remote working 5 days a week will be considered, with the need to come into the office as and when required for critical meetings
- Research and prepare advice and services across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT etc.
- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis – partnering with clients on a global basis.
- Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Advising on tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
- Provide advice within a team environment on international tax and business matters for clients in a range of industries including software, hardware, telecom, semi-conductor, financial services and Higher Education sectors.
- Provide Tax Authority audit support and to assist in the preparation of data, supporting documents and applicable correspondence, to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits
- Work alongside Tax Managers and Tax Directors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships
- Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans – for example, supply chain analysis and application of points of taxation
- Keep up to speed with tax changes across small portfolio of countries - identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Assist with preparation of Webinars as required
- Ensure key deliverables are actioned to a set standard
- Support and liaise with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by International Tax team
- Assist with meetings (including teleconferences) dealing with technical issues.
- Take part in team training and co-ordinate with Training Department
- Encourage continuous improvement by engaging with systems that allow team members to share their experiences, lessons learnt, systems and processes
- Organized and results-driven, able to work in team managing multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CA/CPA or CTA (or equivalent)
- Self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills, keen to develop new technical skills
- 2/3+ years relevant international experience working in international tax environment, or Big 4 / mid-tier accounting/tax/professional services firm
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and related IT programs