Manager, Global Services
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of our growing Global Services team as an Assistant Manager/Manager – subject to experience.
The Global Services team manages and facilitates the international expansion of our clients globally, providing accounting, HR, payroll, tax and compliance solutions to businesses operating in new markets, leveraging our 80+ Vistra offices, alliance partners and other professionals around the world. As the single point of contact across the Vistra Group for the client relationship and service delivery, our team has particular expertise in supporting fast growing Hi-tech, Lifesciences and other knowledge-based businesses. You will manage our clients’ journey as they move into new markets, proactively identifying issues and opportunities for Vistra’s specialist Advisory services and developing client focussed solutions. This role brings a broad range of responsibilities inclusive of both hands-on contributions and opportunities for broader leadership.
This position would be ideal for someone who is solution driven and excited by the potential of growing within the business, as we look to solidify our position as market leaders.
• Build and maintain long term client relationships
• Client centred approach to deliver against plan and meet deadlines
• Developing client strategy unique to each client and then formalising steps to approach a client with tailored solutions to their challenges and maintain an overview of the client’s activities.
• Collaborating with functional teams to ensure we are maximising opportunities to cross sell and up sell into existing clients
• Working closely with service providers to ensure optimum service delivery at optimal price
• Maintaining risk and compliance standards in client portfolio, in collaboration with Compliance team
• Oversee client activities to introduce solutions to client’s problems proactively and challenge the status quo to bring clients the best solution
• Self-motivated, with excellent communication and client management skills.
• Quickly able to build relationships and gain trust of clients
• An expert at creative problem-solving
• Strong team player that embraces international collaboration
• Able to prioritise and ensure agreed timelines are adhered to
• Ability to identify issues and bring in experts to solve client issues
• Must be capable of managing service providers, to ensure value for money
• Competent with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Qualifications and other requirements:
• A recognised accounting qualification is preferred, however qualification by experience would also be considered
• Must have international experience within a finance or legal department of a multinational corporate or consultancy company
• Would suit newly qualified professionals with up to 3 years post-qualification experience or qualified by experience
• Salesforce experience would be advantageous
• Some travel international travel may be required
What we can offer you:
• Exciting and complex work
• An environment that is open and collaborative
• An opportunity for you to carve a career out for yourself in a business that is growing rapidly!
• Open door policy with Senior Stakeholders all hungry to drive improvements
• Competitive benefits
• Learning and Development opportunities