Finance Manager - European Automobile Business
- Work life balance
- Highly effective work culture
Our client is a leading European Automobile company. They are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their HK office as Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Oversee the finance and accounting function and lead a small team for operations
- Review monthly and quarterly reports which are prepared by the team
- Manage tax computation and planning, treasury and annual audit
- Lead the team in preparing analysis for the business and providing insights and interpretation
- Gate-keep the accounting standard, tax requirement and the compliance of statutory audit
- Support the management with timely and accurate financial information
- Qualified Accountant with a degree or above in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of finance and accounting experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership and able to perform and lead in a small team environment
- Able to work smart and efficient; and able to manage different stakeholders in the business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
This opportunity is perfect for candidates who look for stable work environment with great international exposure in automobile industry.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yamen Cheung on +852 2848 9575.