This 12 month fixed term contact position will contribute to the financial reporting of several entities. You will be responsible for forecasting, reporting and analysis, with the support of a Junior Management Accountant.
My client in an international media agency who are at the forefront of the industry. Their head accountancy office is based in the City of London.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and review the monthly management accounts in accordance with US GAAP including affiliate / ad hoc revenue, journals, accruals and prepayments (across all entities).
- Review month end results and perform variance analysis (across all entities).
- Billing, review and reconciliation of intercompany recharges (across all entities).
- Reconciliation of salaries (across all entities).
- Partner with the Finance Controller in the preparation and timely reporting to group of: Annual budgets and subsequent quarterly reforecasts, monthly and quarterly flash reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Capex submission and queries.
- Running and Analysing Timesheet detail.
- Review of general ledger coding of invoices and POs in SAP for all office costs incurred.
- Review of personal and company credit card expenses.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with the preparation and review of the Monthly balance sheet reports, ready for their monthly review with the UK and brand CFO's
To be considered for this Management Accountant opportunity you must have the following:
- Strong academic record, degree and studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to prepare end to end management accounts
- Excellent excel skills
- SAP experience (desirable)
- US GAAP experience (desirable)
- £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
- 12 month fixed term contract