This is an exciting new temporary Accounts Payable clerk, in South West London.
My client is a multinational music company looking for a temporary Accounts Payable clerk, which will be based in South West London.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable role:
- Enter invoices using MES and Sprinter. To check and match against POs raised by the business unit. Identify and code naked invoices using the companies chart of accounts.
- Check invoices for accuracy against purchase orders prior to sending to the off-site imaging centre.
- Set up new supplier accounts in line with Company policy. Contact our new suppliers and any changes requested to supplier banking information by phone, to confirm legitimacy to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Process high volume of royalty statements provided by the royalty team. Perform full checks ready for the quarterly payment runs.
- Assist AP supervisors checking the weekly multiple currency payment runs.
- Raise urgent payments to meet the company's business needs.
- Assist business areas with minor Sprinter/MES requests
- Reconcile key supplier statement accounts.
- Identify foreign VAT invoices and file accordingly to enable reclaim on our behalf.
- Liaise with supplier and business regarding any supplier queries. Highlighting problem accounts to the Supervisors and AP manager where necessary.
- Provide cover during periods of annual leave and/or sickness within the team.
- Ensure achievement of performance targets, as agreed with the AP Manager.
- Carry out all other ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance management.
The successful applicant for this Accounts Payable role:
- Demonstrable track record of processing 500 plus invoices per month.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to work through problems logically.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, interacting effectively at all levels of the business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility of working hours around key finance deadlines including holidays, sickness and busy periods including the quarterly royalty runs.
This is a temporary role looking to pay between £24000- 26000, depending on experience.