Assurance - Senior Associate
USGAAP Industry expertise – Insurance/Banking/Broker Dealer/Real estate/Asset management.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
· Developing knowledge in complex technical issues.
· Able to identify issues and propose solutions.
· Independently initiate and complete complex portions of engagements.
· Continuously expand own knowledge and skills through participation in industry education events. · Proactively self-assess performance and progress.
· Increase staff’s technical knowledge through training.
· Develop an understanding of the BDO audit approach, methodology and tools.
· Demonstrate good judgement in routine, day-to-day decision-making.
· Effectively distribute work to staff.
· Review staff work, ensuring high quality and accuracy.
· Act as an informal mentor to the staff.
· Effectively prioritize and manage work on engagements.
· Communicate information to keep team updated.
· Demonstrate positive attitude towards colleagues and work.
· Identify potential services that might be of value for the client to Manager /Partner.
· Keep clients current on engagement status.
· Review staffs’ work and provides value-add comments and feedback.
· Consistently provide written and verbal job reviews for staff.
· Able to speak about how we apply the firm values to our work, the profession and our community. · Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner.
· Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams.
· Demonstrate maturity, poise and self-confidence in managing self and dealing with colleagues.
· Understand and adapt to the BDO corporate culture
Experience - 1-8 Years
Qualification – CA/CPA/ACCA
Apply for Assurance - Senior Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly