Finance Business Partner
A large children's charity based in Central London are looking for a Finance Business Partner who has strong Management Accountant experience and is ready to take the next step. Looking for someone to start ASAP.
The client is a Children's Charity based in Central London.
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance.
- Provide effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Build partnerships and strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams and providing financial support to commercial decision making.
- Deliver analysis and insight on business opportunities; provide options and scenarios for business decisions.
- Conduct market research studies and analysis to assess current market trends.
- Present financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk.
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Assisting with year-end auditing.
- Deal with and working through issues of conflict and operational challenges with project teams and other stakeholders.
- Understand the cost drivers of the business and provide insight to the non-finance members.
The succesful candidate will:
- Ideally have charity/not-for profit experice.
- Strong excel skills: VLookups, Pivot Tables.
- Experience with accruals and prepayments.
- Strong Management Accountant Experience.
- ACCA/CIMA finalist.
- Hybrid working.